VPA SUPPORTERS and HOW TO JOIN THEM!
The Vermont Principals’ Association supports educational leaders around Vermont. We serve over 600 individual members and 270 member schools.
VPA Sponsors have access to this influential community.
1. Sponsor the Vermont Principals’ Association. Several communities partners elect to sponsor the VPA throughout the year in various ways. Direct support at the Gold, Silver, or Bronze level all offer unique sponsor benefits that can be reviewed here: Sponsor Benefits.
2. Exhibit at the VPA Leadership Academy. The annual, summer Leadership Academy draws 250 to 300 education leaders for two and a half intensive days of learning and collaborating. The 2020 Academy offers options on August 4th & 5th to participate in the Exhibit Hall at the Killington Grand Resort in Killington, VT, or support the conference directly in other ways. Contact email@example.com for more questions.
3. Support or Join the VPA Education Equity Initiative. The Vermont Principals’ Association is joining with many partners around the state in an effort to address structural inequities in our public school system. The initiative was launched on May 30th, 2018 with a diverse audience (1/3rd school leaders, 1/3rd partner organizations and 1/3rd students) and a powerful event. For more info, contact Linda Wheatley.
4. Advertise in the Vermont Education Directory, a publication produced jointly by the VPA and the Vermont Superintendents Association and treasured by hundreds of administrators around the state and a comprehensive collection of useful contact information.
5. Athletics and Student Activities – each and every activity is an opportunity for YOU to access educators, students, administrators and communities. View the sports sponsorship opportunities page.
- The VPA coordinates dozens of athletic tournaments every year for our member schools
- We celebrate administrators and athletic directors with Principal of the Year Awards AND a Vermont Hall of Fame
- We celebrate student activities by co-hosting the Geo-Bee and Spelling-Bee
For more information about any of these opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org at the VPA. Our ability to support our members and their schools relies heavily on individuals, organizations, and businesses that care about students and education.
We are grateful for our supporters – sponsors, vendors, advertisers, donors, members and friends!
The Vermont Principals’ Association is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
Your donation is tax deductible.