Leading for Equity – VPA’s 2019 Leadership Academy
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa, Stowe, Vermont
The Vermont Principals’ Association is pleased to invite your participation in our 2019 Leadership Academy.
The VPA Leadership Academy attracts over 225 Principals and other school leaders.
Please note the change of venue – we will be at Stoweflake for the first time!
The Exhibit Hall will be held on two days: Tuesday, July 30 and Wednesday, July 31.
Register early for the best choice of exhibit tables.
Register by July 1st to be listed in the program (no exceptions).
Call Linda at VPA with questions 802.535.8383, or email Linda at email@example.com
OR – use this PDF
What Academy Exhibitors can Expect:
- One 6 or 8-foot draped table, a chair, electricity & wireless internet connection
- One complimentary conference pass for day(s) registered – including ALL meals
- An enthusiastic and personal acknowledgement at the podium
- A minute at the mic to talk about your company and products/services
- Your logo and company name listed in the conference program (if registered by July 1)
- To host your own raffle and prize winner drawing(s)
- Un-programmed time with conference attendees built into the agenda
- A list of conference participants, post-event
What Academy Sponsors can Expect:
- The same as Exhibitors, PLUS:
- Your logo on the podium banners and on the VPA conference web page – with a link to your site
- The option to sponsor a meal, a speaker and/or a workshop (contact Linda)
- The opportunity to set up during the receptions in the Atrium, 4:30 to 6:30 either or both days
- The opportunity to introduce yourself during the Sponsors’ and Exhibitors’ Luncheons
- Two complimentary conference pass(es) for the day(s) registered – including ALL meals
Tuesday only $300
Wednesday only $300
Both days $600
Additional Person (one day) $100
Additional Person (two days) $200
For sponsors FREE