A winter sport, participants in grades 9 – 12 compete statewide.
Girls: 1 division
IT SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SCHOOL WHETHER APPLYING AS A TEAM, OR INDEPENDENTS TO:
- Submit an application VPA online registration.Note: You will be sent an application form prior to the deadline. Applications should be emailed to Mike O’Day firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications received late, but before pairings are complete, will be accepted, but carry a late fee of $100.00.
USA Gymnastics Women’s Junior Olympic Code of Points (iTunes Page)
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later. Link to
- Available on iPad, iPhone and Mac.
- Category: Sports & Outdoors
- Published: Jan 09, 2014
- Publisher: USA Gymnastics
- Seller: USA Gymnastics
- Print Length: 240 Pages
- Language: English
- Version: 1.8
- Requirements: To view this book, you must have an iPad with iBooks 2 or later and iOS 5 or later, or an iPhone with iOS 8.4 or later, or a Mac with OS X 10.9 or later.
The official “rule book” for 2013–2017 for the Junior Olympic Optional Levels 6 through 10. Includes a listing of all skills, complete with their value plus illustrations of each skill. A”must have” for all Junior Olympic Optional coaches and judges.
What’s New in Version 1.8
New update reflects the latest updates from the JO Committee meeting. Each update is reflected in purple font and summarized in the last chapter of the issue. Included are new elements evaluated from JO Nationals, complete with video of each skill. The format of the book has also been slightly modified for clarifications, numeric simplicity and more. Additional glossary terms have been also added for ease in use of finding information quickly.
Committee Meeting Minutes Gymnastics Committee Minutes 11/28/2017