The Vermont Principals’ Association supports educational leaders around Vermont. We serve over 500 individual members and 270 member schools.
VPA Sponsors have access
to this influential community.
1. Exhibit at the Summer Leadership Academy 2017. The annual Academy draws 250 to 300 education leaders for two and a half intensive days of learning and collaborating. The Exhibit Hall will be for one full day, Tuesday, August 1st at the Killington Grand Resort in Killington, VT. 2017 Exhibitor & Sponsorship Form.
2. Host a Regional Principal Gathering. The VPA's Professional Learning and Support Committee hosts three regional gatherings at four locations around Vermont: Chittenden County, Castleton near Addison and Rutland counties, St. Johnsbury and the Northeast Kingdom, and Brattleboro/Dummerston area. 2016 – 2017 Meeting dates are October 5th, 2016, January 25th and April 5th, 2017.
3. Sponsor a Fall and/or Spring Summit. These full-day educational events, also hosted by VPA's PL&S committee, draw 50 to 85 educators and administrators. Currently scheduled for 2017 are Power Dynamics and the Path to Building Positive School Culture with Janice Case (3/23 in Berlin), and Improving Learning Through Powerful Practice with Dr. Elizabeth City (5/9 in Stowe).
4. Advertise in the Vermont Education Directory, a publication produced jointly by the VPA and the Vermont School Boards Association and treasured by hundreds of administrators around the state and a comprehensive collection of useful contact information.
5. Athletics and Student Activities - each and every activity is an opportunity for YOU to access educators, students, administrators and communities.
Our ability to support our members and their schools relies heavily on individuals, organizations and businesses that care about students and education.
We are grateful for our supporters – sponsors, vendors, advertisers, donors, members and friends!
Contact Linda Wheatley for more info (802) 535-8383
The Vermont Principals’ Association is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
Your donation is tax deductible.